Science Fantasy Roleplaying in an Uncolonized Future
More than 700 years ago, a massive disaster changed the course of history. The world was plunged into centuries of darkness, but the event also introduced the Adanadi — the Gift — a strange mark that appeared on all life. This mark would have an enduring impact on humanity. Centuries later, the Earth is healing. New, advanced nations have risen. Ancient legends stir.
Coyote & Crow is a tabletop roleplaying game set in an alternate future where colonization of the Americas never happened. In this world that is both familiar and entirely new, you'll take on the role of heroic characters adventuring in a changing landscape.
Coyote & Crow is a bold look into a different future full of possibilities and fresh perspectives, created and developed by a diverse, Indigneous-led team.
Coyote & Crow Core Rulebook Credits
- Created, Written and Developed by: Connor Alexander (Cherokee Nation)
- Additional Writing and Development: William McKay (Manitoba Métis Federation), Weyodi Oldbear (Numunu), Derek Pounds (Samish)
- Additional Writing: Nico Albert (Cherokee Nation), Riana Elliot (Cherokee), Diogo Nogueira, William Thompson (Cherokee Nation)
- Layouts and Graphic Design: John Simon
- Editing: Em Matson (Sault Ste Marie Ojibwe)
- Chahi Language Developer: William McKay (Manitoba Métis Federation)
- Maps: Janice Sheen
- Coyote & Crow Logo Design: Barabara Schelling (Assiniboine)
- Sensitivity Consulting: Spider B. Perry
- Additional Rules Development: Jade Wesley
- Art: Tate Allen (Choctaw), Kyle Charles (Whitefish Lake First Nation), Phil Cohen, Dale Deforest (Diné), Jillian Dolan (Métis/Cree), Sadekaronhes Esquivel (Kanyen'kehá:ka/Mexican Indigenous), Emma Flowers (Crow), Elijah Forbes (Waganakising Oadawak), Al Harris (Lumbee), Amélie Hutt, Keith Jim (Navajo), Scot Kimberley, Jennifer Lange, Mackenzie Neal (Quapaw Nation), Brian Roanhorse (Navajo), Heather Snell (Lakota/Dakota), Jesse Thompson,Wolf Tomoyaketu (Comanche/Apache), Charles Utting, Jeffery Veregge (S'Klallam), Kameron White (Chahta/Tsalagi), Matthew Willetto (Navajo), Lawrence Willie (Paiute), Nala J.Wu
- Website Design: Christopher Likins
- Mobile App Developer: Jonathan Garnaas-Holmes
- Lead Play Testers: Shay Snow (Caddo/Cree), Rebecca Demarest Panzer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.